DAY 1 - ARRIVAL KL – CAMERON HIGHLAND TOUR
Upon arrival, meet and greet our driver and proceed with overland transfer to Cameron Highland. Nestled 1,524 metres above sea-level, it is located among the lofty peaks of the Main Range of Peninsula Malaysia. Described as 'fine plateau with gentle slopes, shut in by lofty mountains', it is now a popular holiday retreat with Tudor designed cottages. Temperatures average about 10 - 12 degrees Celsius. Enjoy the nature in Cameron Highlands by visiting the Strawberry Farm, Tea plantation etc. Later in the evening, transfer to hotel .Overnight in Cameron Highland.
(Tour Highlights: Lata Iskandar Waterfall / Tea Plantation / Rose garden & Nursery /Strawberry Park / Market Square)
*entrance fee is included
DAY 2 - CAMERON HIGHLAND – KUALA LUMPUR - AIRPORT TRANSFER (BREAKFAST)
Breakfast at hotel. Check out and transfer to airport for you next departure flight back to your home country with sweet memories. End of our services.
Important Note :
• Minimum 2 pax
• This package requires a minimum of 2 passengers
• Child Fare between 3-12 years old
• Rooms are based on ROH/Standard category
• Activities are subject to weather condition, and may be re-organised to best meet operational situation.
• Hotel subject to availability the time of booking or similar hotel.
Days : 2 | Nights : 1