Tenggol Island is an island off the coast of Terengganu, Malaysia. This island was traditional
uninhabited. Ther island lies 14 nautical miles off the coast of quiet fishing town of Kuala Dungun.
This rocky island is about in 50 hectares in size and span less than 3 kilometers in length.
This island is one of the most beautiful and serene island in Peninsular Malaysia’s east coast
with spectacular rocky cliffs that offer many excellent dive sites which is more than 25.
• Free flow tea & coffee
• Snorkeling with google, snorkel and life jacket
• Full board meals
• Kuala Dungun Jetty to Tenggol Island : 0930 AM
• Tenggol Island to Kuala Dungun Jetty : 1030 AM
Sultan Mahmud Airport – Kuala Dungun Jetty – Sultan Mahmud Airport
• Minimum 4 Pax : RM400
• Minimum 7 Pax : RM600
BCD : RM35/day
Regulator : RM35/day
Wet Suits : RM35/day
Fin : RM15/day
Booties : RM15/day
• Minimum 2 adult
• Child Fare between 4 - 12 years old
• Rooms are based on ROH/Standard category
• Activities are subject to weather condition, and may be re-organized to best
meet operational situation.
• Hotel subject to availability the time of booking or similar hotel.
Days : 2 | Nights : 1