Let's explore the beauty of nature in Taman Negara! This 130 million years old virgin
rainforest is waiting to share the pride heritage with you. Discover the truly tropical
life and release your stress with the most amazing beauty nature on earth.
Taman Negara National Park is a perfect place for outdoors activities and rainforest lovers.
Experience mount climbing, jungle trekking, fishing, camping and many more. It is one of the
famous ecotourism destination in Malaysia.
DAY 1 - NIGHT JUNGLE WALK
• Gather at Pickup Point (0800 hrs) - Hotel Mandarin Pacific, Chinatown, Kuala Lumpur
• Transfer to Jerantut by shuttle coach
• Lunch / Submission of Park Entry Permit Form / Collect Travel Voucher
• Transfer to Kuala tembeling Jetty by shuttle coach / National Park by Boat
• Check in and free on your own
• Dinner and proceed with night jungle walk and Visit tahan Hide - bring torch light
DAY 2 - TITIAN SILIRA
• Proceed with canopy Walk and Jungle Trekking
• Check Out / Lunch
• Visit aborigines and Rapid Shooting activities - prepare to get wet
• Clean up and transfer back to Kuala Lumpur
• Tour End
National Park Kuala Tahan Canopy Walkway or Titian Silira is the longest canopy walkway in
the world with 530 metres long and 40 metres high from ground.
• Extra clothes and towels
• Touch light
• Mosquito repellent
• Rain Coat
• Minimum 2 Pax
• Any pickup and drop off in other area outside Kuala Lumpur are subject to surcharge
• Rooms are based on ROH/Standard category
• Activities are subject to weather condition, and may be re-organized to best meet
• Hotel subject to availability the time of booking or similar hotel.
Days : 2 | Nights : 1