(3 Days 2 Nights) Taman Negara Tour Package
National Park Kuala Tahan was establish at Titiwangsa Mountains in 1938/1939. The total area is 4,343km
and was the world's oldest tropical rainforest estimated to be more than 130 million years old.
National Park Kuala Tahan spread in three of Malaysia state which is Pahang,Terengganu and Kelantan. The
park has been developed into a famous ecotourism destination in Malaysia. National park is a home of some
rare mammals, tiger,macaque and elephant. As well as Tahan river has been preserved to protect Kelah fish.
Day 1 - ARRIVAL NATIONAL PARK
• Gather at Pickup Point- Hotel Mandarin Pacific, Chinatown and transfer to National park by shuttle coach.
• Lunch and submit Park Entry Permit Form / Collect Travel Voucher
• Transfer to Kuala Tembeling Jetty and take boat to Taman Negara (3 hours)
• Check in and dinner
• Tour start with Night Jungle walk and Tahan Hide
Day 2 - JUNGLE TREKKING
• Breakfast and proceed to canopy Walkway and Jungle Trekking
• Enjoy Rapid Shooting and Visit Aborigines Village
• Dinner and free at your own
Optional Tour: Night Safari – RM 35 per person
National Park Kuala Tahan Canopy Walkway or Titian Silira is the longest canopy walkway in
the world with 530 metres long and 40 metres high from ground.
Day 3 - DEPART NATIONAL PARK
• Breakfast and check out
• Transfer back to Tembeling Jetty by boat and Jerantut by shuttle coach
• Lunch and continue to Kuala Lumpur PickUp Point
• Tour End
• Extra clothes and towels
• Touch light
• Mosquito repellent
• Rain Coat
• Minimum 2 pax
• Any pickup and drop off in other area outside Kuala Lumpur are subject to surcharge
• Rooms are based on ROH/Standard category
• Activities are subject to weather condition, and may be re-organised to best meet operational
• Hotel subject to availability the time of booking or similar hotel.
Days : 3 | Nights : 2