Learn and be a certified divers with PADI or Professional Association of Diving
Instructors. PADI courses are designed for new divers to learn on diving, develop
your skills at the pace that suits you.
For new divers, PADI Open Water Diver Course are really recommended. This fun
course will teaches you to the skills involving diving and give freedom to dive
anywhere once certified without unassisted by a professional diver.
PADI instructor will takes you through the basic learning of how to scuba dive.
Earning your PADI certificate is just beginning of your new world. Once certified,
Fabulous dive destinations, exciting people and adventure awaits you.
Package Includes :
• 4 nights’ accommodation @ Perhentian Island Resort
• Welcome Drink
• 2x Buffet Breakfast
• 2x Buffet Dinner
• Open Water DIver Course
• Return boat transfer
Speed boat schedule
Kuala Besut Jetty – Perhentian Island Resort
• 1400 hours
Perhentian Island Resort – Kuala Besut Jetty
• 0800 hours
• 1200 hours
Check in Time : 3.00PM
Check out Time: 12 PM
After 12PM - 50% surcharges from the room rates
After 6PM - 100% surcharges from the room rates
What are the requirements?
• Minimum age is 10 years, and if you are between 10-14 years old you will qualify for
the Junior Open Water Diver certification, after which you can only dive under adult
• Take the medical questionnaire to determine if you meet health requirements, and you
should be comfortable in the water and in good health.
• You must be able to swim 200 meters or snorkel 300 meters.
• Be able to float in water too deep to stand for 10 minutes.
• 3 or 4 days’ free time
• a sense of adventure and fun
• Minimum 2 pax
• This package requires a minimum of 2 passengers
• Child Fare between 3-11 years old
• Rooms are based on ROH/Standard category
• Activities are subject to weather condition, and may be re-organised to best
meet operational situation.
• Hotel subject to availability the time of booking or similar hotel.
Days : 5 | Nights : 4