I-City the city of lights is located beside the Federal Highway in Section 7, Shah Alam, Selangor.
I-City was planned by architect name Jon A.Jerde. He had designed a fully integrated intelligent city
for leisure. I-City was opened in 2009 with amazing man-made forest trees brightly illuminated
with uncountable colorful LED lights.
Begin your spooky journey at House of Horror with ghost and ghouls, mummies, zombies and even
Pontianak. If you love thrills and fancy ghost adventure here is the perfect place. The dark
atmosphere and eerie music, good set up and well-timed jump scares, promise for a thrilling time.
Red Carpet Wax Museum is a fun addition in tourist attractions. The exhibits are arrange in various
themed zones comprising world leaders, pop stars and others. Take a selfie with Presidents Obama,
The Queen, William and Kate and Bruce Lee!
Trick Art Museum brings the ancient art of trompe l’oeil to Malaysia! Fairly small museum where you
cannot believe your eyes. Tricky two dimensional paintings have been skillfully rendered by
artists to make them appear as three dimensional.
Package Inclusive :
• City of Digital Lights with all rides (SpaceWalk, Disco Ride, SuperSwing, etc)
• House of Horror
• Red Carpet
• Trick Art Museum
* The above Combo Packages EXCLUDE RM2.00 charge per i-Card
**Compulsory purchase of one (1) i-Card RM2.00 per person
Pick up : 1800 hours
Duration : 4 hours
• Minimum 2 pax
• This package requires a minimum of 2 passengers
• Child Fare between 3 - 11 years old
• Rooms are based on ROH/Standard category
• Activities are subject to weather condition, and may be re-organized to best
meet operational situation.
• Hotel subject to availability the time of booking or similar hotel.
Days : 1 | Nights : 0