In the Morning, proceed to full day tour to Kuala Gandah Elephant Sanctuary.
Lanchang is a small village where you can find an elephant sanctuary named
Kuala Gandah Elephant Conservation Centre or the Elephant Orphanage Sanctuary.
The elephant sanctuary was established in 1989 within the Krau Wildlife
Reserve, and is managed by the Malaysian Department of Wildlife and National
Here many orphaned elephants are raised and given shelter. This
sanctuary is actually focusing on rescue elephant that lost their habitat upon
development. They are aiming to increase the public awareness towards wildlife.
Not long after tourists found out about the elephant shelter the town quickly
evolved into a popular tourist attraction. Kuala Gandah (Lanchang) is probably
the best place on Peninsular Malaysia to come face to face with an elephant.
Enjoy bathing with elephant and get splash with water. Afterwards, get ready
to watch elephant show and feeding them with fruits on their lunch. You are
given cut papaya including in ticket fee. You will hand feed them to encourage
bonding and trust before elephant rides activity. Rides activity would be i
natural way as no basket seat is provide.
*Entrance fee is included (feeding & bathing baby elephant)
Pick Up: 0900hrs
Duration: 8 hours
• All the tours and transfer are base on private basic
• Any pick up or transfer, from or to outskirts of the city to or from are subject to a surcharge
• Minimum for 2 adults
• Child Fare between 3-12 years old
• The rates can be negotiable depending on number of pax
• Activities are subject to weather condition, and may be re-organised to best meet operational situation
Days : 1 | Nights : 0