*** All the tours and transfer are base on private basic
Penang is a one of state in Malaysia located on the northwest coast of Peninsular Malaysia, by the Strait of Malacca. Penang which known as "The Pearl of the Orient" has two parts : Penang Island and Seberang Perai.Enjoy a flexible private Penang HalfDay Tour, a UNESCO World Heritage Site to discover Penang’s most interesting sights.
Visit the must-see attraction at Penang, The Reclining Buddha which represents Shakyamuni Buddha. Next proceed to Fort Cornwallis where Captain Francis Light, the founder landed on the island. Then , proceed to Botanical Garden , the favourite recreation garden of flora and fauna for the locals .Afterwards, drop by at China Town for local coffee shop at own expenses besides enjoy the famous Chendol & Laksa.
Half Day Tour Highlights :
• Botanical Garden
• Reclining Buddha Temple
• Penang Local product
• Fort Cornwallis (Exclude Entrance Fee MYR 25 per person)
• Coffee Tree Souvenir Shop
• China Town (Famous chendol & Laksa at local coffee shop own expenses)
Pickup Time: 0900hrs
Duration: 4 hrs
Important Notes :
• Any pick up or transfer, from or to outskirts of the city to or from are subject to a surcharge
• Fort Cornwallis (Closed on Sunday) replace to Khoo Kongsi (Exclude Admission Fee)
Days : 1 | Nights : 0