Kuala Lumpur Excursion Tour Package - Cruise Ship from Port Klang
Tour Code: DASIAKL 15 (Privately Organized)
The cheapest private tour in Kuala Lumpur!
An exciting tour that unfolds the secrets and beauty of Kuala Lumpur, vibrant with its history and how it developed from little tin miners' hamlets to the beautiful city that is now.
Famous for its many cultures, races, and traditions. The city is further furnished by its impressive architecture, prominent landmarks, and unique building. You will be amazed to see that the oriental and isolated part of the city intervenes with interesting Moorish, Mogul, and stylish Islamic architecture.
Batu Caves is a Hindu Temple located in a suburban area in Kuala Lumpur. These limestone caves are around 400 million years old. The total numbers of steps are 272 leading up to the main caves temple. Batu Caves consists of three big caves. The world's tallest Lord Muruga Statue with a height of 42.7m (130 feet high) is located here. This destination attracts a massive crowd during Thaipusam, which is an annual festival for the Indians to pay homage to Lord Muruga.
Thean Hou Temple
A 6-tiered temple to the Chinese sea goddess Mazu, covering up to 1.67 acres of land. Located in Kuala Lumpur this temple is a mix of Buddhism, Taoism, and Confucianism. Celebration for Goddess Tian Hou, Goddess of the Waterfront, and Goddess Kuan Yin is conducted in Thean Hou Temple. There is also 12 beautiful Chinese zodiac sign on that temple ground.
Petronas Twin Tower
Soaring up to 451.9 m above street level, this is the world's tallest twin structure and the 16th tallest skyscraper. The bridge connecting the two towers is the highest two-story bridge. It Comprises Kuala Lumpur City Centre, Suria KLCC Shopping Mall, KLCC Park, a mosque, and star-rated hotels.
We would stop for lunch at Petronas Twin Tower (At our own Expense)
Places of interest*
- Batu Caves (Visit Stop)
- King Palace (Visit Stop)
- House of Parliament (Drive Pass)
- Lake Garden (Drive Pass)
- National Mosque (Photo Stop)
- National Monument (Photo Stop)
- Old Railway Station (Photo Stop)
- Independence Square (Photo Stop)
- Thean Hou Temple (Visit Stop)
- Petronas Twin Tower (Photo Stop)
- Lunch-stop at KLCC
Minimum: 2 Adults
Private Tour ~ car/van with driver.
- Please be aware, if the ship dock is at GLEN CRUISE TERMINAL our driver will be holding your name on the paging board at the arrival hall.
- WEST PORT CRUISE TERMINAL. Please take shuttle services to come out and please look for our driver who will be holding your name on the paging board.
Our Kuala Lumpur Excursion Tour Package is the perfect way to explore the vibrant city of Kuala Lumpur! With this package, you'll get to explore the city's cultural and historical attractions, sample delicious cuisine, and shop for unique souvenirs. You'll also get to take a tour of the famous Petronas Twin Towers and enjoy stunning views of the city from the Skybridge. Enjoy an unforgettable experience in Malaysia's capital city with this amazing excursion package.
"For a list of other available Kuala Lumpur Excursion Tour Packages, click here."
Kuala Lumpur Excursion Tour Package
- As Batu Caves is a sacred place for the Hindu faith, visitors must abide by the following rules :
- Wear clothes that are not overexposed to your body, i.e., especially ladies
- T-shirts or shirts with sleeves are permissible
- Do not wear Hot pants or Short Pants
- Do not wear Mini Skirts or Short Skirts (above knee level)
- Long Pants are permissible
- Adult: RM 80.00 per/person
- Child: RM 33.00 per/person
- A service charge will be imposed at RM 50.00 to collect the ticket at 5.00 am.
- The ticket is limited to 700 only per day. First come first serve.
- Petronas Twin Tower is closed every Monday.
- Prices include pick up and drop off from Port Klang Cruise Terminal.
- The guest chooses the pickup time.