top of page

Kuala Lumpur Garden & Park Tour Package


(Inclusive with Bird Park & Butterfly Park Entrance Fee)

Tour Code: DASIAKL19 (Privately Organized)

The cheapest private tour in Kuala Lumpur!

Lake Gardens (Taman Tasik Perdana)
Formerly known as Perdana Lake Garden, the first large-scale park was established in 1888 and is located in Kuala Lumpur. Containing bundles of attractions in the park it is a place where people spend their time to escape from the city madness. Encompasses the Kuala Lumpur Bird Park, Hibiscus Garden, Orchid Garden, Asian Park, Orchid Garden, and Deer Park. This place is a pleasant oasis within the city that provides a refreshing and soothing ambiance, as one walks through luxuriant foliage, a vista of exotic blooms, imposing sculptures, creative parks, and majestic-looking rain trees.

Kuala Lumpur Bird Park
This 20.9-acre park is a public aviary for the birds. Located in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia it is one of the popular attractions in the country. Of more than 3,000 birds from various species, 90% of it is the local birds while the other 10% were imported from other countries. Bird-watching is a common activity that can be done here.

Butterfly Park Kuala Lumpur
With over 80,0000 square feet of landscaped garden, this park has attracted more than 200 million viewers worldwide. With over 5, 000 butterflies, butterflies host plants, exotic plants, and ferns it was the largest in the world. There is also an Insect museum in the Butterfly Park and the park is located near Lake Garden and Kuala Lumpur Bird Park.

Hibiscus Garden (Taman Bunga Raya)
Hibiscus Flower (Bunga Raya) is Malaysia's national flower. In this garden, you can find varieties range of colors and numbers of petals from single-petal to multiple-petal types of hibiscus flowers. Located inside the Lake Garden, this garden covers about 0.9 hectares of area.

Orchid Garden (Taman Orkid) Kuala Lumpur
Located inside of Lake Garden this garden covers about one hectare in size. This garden has up to 800 species of orchids, you can find rare and exotic types of orchids here where they thrive in this tropical paradise garden. You can wander around in the park to observe the varieties type of orchids.

Places of Interest *

  • Kuala Lumpur Bird Park
  • Butterfly Park
  • Hibiscus Garden
  • Orchid Garden

Frequency: Daily Two Departure
Duration: Approximately 4 hours
Pick-up time: 0900 / 1400

Terms and Conditions:
Minimum: 2 Adults


  • Advisable to wear comfortable walking shoes, a cap or hat, and a camera.
  • Private Tour ~ car/van with English-speaking driver.
  • All price is net.
  • Our tour picks up and drops off based in Kuala Lumpur/Petaling Jaya/Damansara area ONLY.
  • Apart from these areas, we will charge for pick up & drop off service charges.
  • Video and camera charges are paid by the customer.



This Kuala Lumpur Garden & Park Tour Package is the perfect way to explore the lush greenery of Malaysia! With this package, you will be able to visit the most pristine gardens and parks in Kuala Lumpur, including the world-renowned Lake Gardens and Perdana Botanical Gardens. You will also have the opportunity to learn about the local flora and fauna, as well as take part in guided tours of the parks and gardens. With this package, you will be able to make the most of your trip to Kuala Lumpur and explore the beauty of Malaysia


"For a list of other available Kuala Lumpur Garden & Park Tour Packages, click here."

Kuala Lumpur Garden & Park Tour Package

SKU: Default 27
RM200.00 Regular Price
RM160.00Sale Price
    bottom of page