National Zoo with Giant Panda
Tour Code: DASIAKL10 (Privately Organized)
The cheapest private tour in Kuala Lumpur!
The National Zoo (Zoo Negara) is a zoo in Malaysia with an area that covers up to 110 acres and has a lake in its center. Located in Ulu Klang, Gombak District, Selangor. It was officially opened on 14th November 1963 by the first prime minister of Malaysia, Tunku Abdul Rahman. Zoo Negara is 5 km from the city of Kuala Lumpur.
Zoo Negara has transformed itself into an open-concept zoo in which over 90% of its animal are kept in a vast landscape befitting its nature. 5137 animals of 476 different species from mammals, reptiles, amphibians, and fish from all over Africa and Asia.
On 21st May 2014, the world's most well-known bear, the Giant Panda has come to Malaysia. Zoo Negara became the new home for two giant pandas named Xing Xing for the male panda and Lian Liang for the female panda. From Sichuan, China both pandas were born on 23rd August 2006. After 15 months, on 18th August 2015, a new baby panda born by Xing Xing, and Liang Liang named Nuan Nuan. On 14th January 2018, Liang Liang later gave birth to the second Malaysian panda cub.
The places to visit in Zoo Negara:
- Butterfly Garden
- The Cat Walk
- Pupae House
- The Elephants and Camel
- Mammals Kingdom
- Humbolt Penguin
- Tunku Abdul Rahman Aquarium
- Lake Bird Area
- The Bird Aviary
- Savannah Walk
- Ape Centre
- Children World
- Sweet & Busiest Wildlife
(Lunch at own expense. We will provide entrance fees & mineral water.)
Frequency: Daily Departure
Duration: Approximately 5 hours
Pick-up time: 1000 - 1500
Terms and Conditions:
Minimum: 2 Adults
- Private Tour – car/van with Guide/ driver.
- The price includes for main entrance ticket ONLY.
- Camera/video/train ride tickets at own expense.
- Mineral water will be provided.
- Lunch at own expense.
- Car baby seats will be provided upon request.
- Our tour picks up and drops off based in Kuala Lumpur/Petaling Jaya/Damansara area ONLY. Other than these areas we will charge for pick up & drop off service charges.
- Advisable to wear comfortable walking shoes
- The finalized itinerary will be made by us on the day of the tour. Due to the nature of the trip, the weather, road condition, local circumstances, and safety factors, the route, and itinerary may differ from those published, but the content of the tour will be the same.
This Kuala Lumpur National Zoo Tour Package is the perfect way to explore the amazing wildlife of Malaysia! Get up close and personal with the animals, and explore the zoo's more than 5,000 species of animals, birds, reptiles, and insects. Our experienced tour guides will take you on a journey of discovery, and you'll enjoy a day of learning and fun. You'll also get to see the giant pandas, the orangutans, and the white tigers! Don't miss out on this amazing experience. Book your tour today.
"For a list of other available Kuala Lumpur National Zoo Tour Package, click here."